SalvationDATA Maxtor Firmware Repair is a free software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-12-26. The program can be installed on MS-DOS.
SalvationDATA presents you the most powerful software solution, the Maxtor Firmware Repairer for HDD data recovery and HDD repair needs towards Maxtor series drives with firmware malfunction(manifests itself as unidentifiable or HDD failed).
Are you in danger of losing your valuable data? Maxtor Firmware Repairer is your best choice if your disk manifest itself as follows:
1. HDD is not identified correctly (Maxtor N40P, Maxtor Romulus, Maxtor Athena, Maxtor Ares64, Maxtor Calypso, Maxtor Proxima, Maxtor Rigel...).
2. HDD starts the motor and then hangs.
3. HDD capacity is identified incorrectly in the BIOS, usually less.
4. HDD can identify correctly in the BIOS, but all sectors are displayed as bad sectors, or disk partitioning is impossible.
5. HDD is very slow in reading/writing/formatting.
Maxtor Firmware Repairer will be the problem terminator. All you need to do is only some clicks and Maxtor Firmware Repairer will do the rest of the job to get your data back.
SalvationDATA Maxtor Firmware Repair (version 2.0) has a file size of 1.06 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3525 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.